NETIC specializes in VLSI design and verification services. We offer value-added services from spec to silicon throughout the product's life cycle.
As a system development company, we provide services in the areas of ASIC, FPGA and SoC development, using HDL design skills, including System Verilog, Verilog, VHDL, and C/C++.
Our VLSI development team has expertise in reverse engineering and hardware emulation and acceleration. The code will be fully synthesizable and optimized for the application speed.
We have advanced capabilities in Altera and Xilinx platforms, and are familiar with various communication protocols.
By means of IPs, Reusable components, SoC building blocks and our flow & methodology, we ensure reduced time-to-market for products.
Our VLSI team specializes in design, verification and implementation of the finished product.
We understand and analyze client requirements to come up with a suitable solution for the customer, and all through the development process ensure full coverage of the code to the required functionality.
Our customers benefit from quality end-to-end solutions including design, verification and implementation. We keep full documentation of every project, including requirements, specifications and code.
NETIC offers a range of services in VLSI design, including:
- Complete ownership of tasks with minimal support from the customer
- Concept development
- Architecture/Logic Design
- SoC Integration
- Physical Design
- Design for Test
- ASIC Implementation
- Post-silicon validation
- Microarchitecture and RTL design (Verilog/ VHDL)
- IP development, IP evaluations and third party IP integrations.
- Analog and Mixed Signal Designs
- Design for testability (DFT)
- Physical design, achieving best power & performance goals
We use UVM with special emphasis on re-usability of test benches at Block, Sub-system and System level, thereby saving time in complex ASIC/SoC verification process.
ASIC/SOC Verification, Including:
- Test bench design / development
- Verification IP development
- Functional verification at block, sub-system or system level
- Model-based verification
- Hardware-software co-verification
- Coverage-driven verification
- Assertion-based verification
- Constrained-random verification
- Low power (cpf / upf) verification
- Test bench migration to e/Vera/SystemVerilog
- Independent verification: functional, timing, formal verification (Verilog/ VHDL/ System Verilog).
- Development of reusable verification blocks